Monday, January 23, 2012

Naz Films Carla & Neal @ The Hart House, Toronto

One of our favourite wedding cinematographers, Naz of NazFilms published this amazing super 8mm of our couple Carla and Neal, Married last June in Toronto's own Hart House. Photography was captured by Andreas of AndreasPhotoCo.

Over 225 Americans descended onto the small Yorkville, Toronto community that weekend. They shopped, they toured, enjoyed a high tea at the Windsor Arms Hotel then treated guests to a version of Toronto only a Kardashian could muster!

Loved planning this wedding, the bride living in New York and the Bridal Solutions Team running around making sure no detail was left unsourced.  The classic black and white theme added elegance. All the way through Carla kept telling me, "I want the wedding to feel warm, welcoming, like  you just came over to my house and I plopped a vase of white flowers down on the table for you to enjoy" and enjoy the guests did, we all did!!

Take a moment to savour this wedding flash back, not a word uttered, but all the emotion captured. Next time a bride asks me if she should hire a cinematographer, I think I will show her this clip!!

Carla & Neal :: Hart House – University of Toronto | Super 8mm Wedding by Naz Films

1 comment:

NAZAR MELCONIAN said...

Hi Rose,

I love, love, love them!!

Your team seriously killed it, because it was lavish YET SO tasteful, sophisticated and intimate! Money WELL spent - really!

I want to work more with intimate outdoor lovely souls like Carla & Neal...pretty please :)

NAZ
www.nazfilms.com